16° Panamá Jazz Festival 2019: Global Stage
The “16th Panama Jazz Festival 2019: Global Stage” will be presenting interesting musical proposals with talented national and international artists. The different groups will give an exceptional sample of their music for the enjoyment of the attending public, showing different options, but with the same interpretive quality. The presentations will be made from Monday 14 to Friday, January 18 in the Auditorium of the Convention Center of the City of Knowledge.
– Carrera Quinta (Colombia) at 5:00 PM.
– New York Jazz Academy (USA) at 6:00 PM.
– Rotem Sivan (Israel) at 5:00 PM.
– Making Movies (Panama – Mexico) at 6:00 PM.
– Orquesta Juventud Esperanza (Costa Rica) at 5:00 PM.
– New England Conservatory (USA) at 6:00 PM.
– Final concert Berklee credit program at 10:00 AM.
– Orión Lion / Chile Ensamble (Chile) at 5:00 PM.
– Santos Diablos (Panama) at 6:00 PM.
– Classical Music Exchange, children’s program at 10.00 AM.
– Yuri Namkung & Classical Music Exchange (USA) at 5:00 PM.
– Berklee Global Jazz Institute, special guest Claudio Ragazzi (USA – Argentina) at 6:00 PM.
The Global Stage is a stage of Showcases within the Panama Jazz Festival, where musical projects around the world have the opportunity to show their proposals before an interesting national and international audience. Tickets can be purchased in the Auditorium.
For more information visit the links attached.