If you are a nature lover and you are passionate about marine life, then on Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th of January, live that adventure you were waiting for and there is no better way to do it starting the year.
Join us to camp on Isla Escudo de Veraguas, a remote island in the Caribbean waters full of lush jungle, impressive caves, palm groves and sea channels that resemble portals to surreal worlds, the perfect combination between two worlds.
The cost of the package includes:
– Marine transport.
– Isla Escudo Tour.
– Entrance and camping permits in a protected area.
– Kitchen equipment.
– (Does not include transport Panama – Bocas del Toro).
Separate your quota from already paying $ 40 to the account in Banco General:
Name: LUIS ERNESTO ZAMORA VELARDE.
Account number: 0443996076102
(The rest is canceled until the day of the trip)
Cancellations 5 days before the event will not be entitled to refunds.
Wild Panama t-shirt ($ 20) – order in advance.
Wild Panama Caps ($ 15).
Remember to bring:
– Camping tent and sleeping bag or hammock.
– Equipment for snorkeling.
– Canvas in case it rains.
– Bags for personal garbage, wet clothes, items that may spill, etc.
– Personal medications.
– Basic articles of personal hygiene (towel, soap, toothpaste, etc.)
– Personal care items (sunscreen, mosquito repellent, moisturizer).
– Complete clothing changes including shoes.
Click on the tickets button and you can see the cost in detail!