Esta Semana en Biomuseo
- Date: Saturday January 12, 2019 - Sunday January 13, 2019
- Time: See Event Description
- Venue: Biomuseo (Museo de la Biodiversidad)
- Address: Amador Causeway, edificio 136, Calzada de Amador, Apartado 0843-02931
- Price: Free
- Parking: Street, Parking Lot/Structure
- Categories: Free - Kids & Family
Biomuseo starts the year in the best way, carrying out varied educational and fun activities, where large and small can participate, they are free and will be held this Saturday 12 and Sunday, January 13 at the Museum of Biodiversity.
– Small architects (2:00 pm): they will build small architectural works. For children from 6 to 12 years old. Places are limited and must be reserved by writing to: [email protected]
– Outdoor games! (3:00 pm): Come and have fun with the family with the games they played as children. The remains, salvation, hopscotch, marbles and many more. For all ages.
– Let’s be explorers! (4:00 pm): activities for adults and children.
– Architectural tour (4:00 pm): discover the secrets of Frank Gehry’s only building in Latin America.
For more information visit the links attached.