Marco Antonio Solís – Y la Historia Continúa Tour
- Date: Tuesday April 9, 2019
- Time: 9:00 pm
- Venue: Amador Convention Center (Viejo Figali / Plaza Figali & Convention Center)
- Address: Via Causeway (Amador), Proyecto Panamá Canal Village, Corregimiento de Ancón
- Price: $30.00, $50.00, $70.00, $100.00, $150.00, $200.00, $250.00
- Parking: Street, Parking Lot/Structure
- Categories: Music - Nightlife
Under the production of Move Concerts and GaitanBros, a legend of Latin music will decorate the Amador Convention Center. It is none other than “Marco Antonio Solís”, the elder Buki arrives in Panama as part of his “And the Story Continues 2019” Tour on Tuesday, April 9, at 9:00 p.m. This will be an unforgettable and special evening, where the Mexican singer-songwriter will gather more than 40 years of success, taking the audience to ecstasy through each performance full of romance.
Marco Antonio Solís, recognized as “The Poet of the Century”, has become one of the most important and influential singer-songwriters in the history of Hispanic music and an icon of national and international folklore. Solis is today, a legendary artist with an impeccable career and an entire life dedicated to music and his audience.
More information in the links attached.
Click on the ticket button and you can see the details of the tickets!