S O S Primeros Auxilios para Eventos
- Date: Monday March 18, 2019
- Time: 1:00 pm
- Venue: The Bristol Hotel
- Address: Avenida Aquilino de la Guardia
Bella Vista, Panama
- Parking: Street, Valet
- Categories: Education (Workshops and Courses) - Other
On Monday, March 18, from 1:00 p.m., the Basic Workshop “SOS First Aid for Events” will be held at The Bristol Hotel. The general objective of this instruction is for the participants to acquire knowledge and skills to help improve the survival chances of the victims.
It will also have as specific objectives:
– Recognize the signs that a person needs
– Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
– Describe all the steps of the survival chain.
– Describe the importance of high quality CPR and its impact on survival.
– Describe the technique used to eliminate obstruction of the airway by foreign body in an adult or a child.
– Treat incidental trauma accidents with basic first aid techniques.
This Workshop is aimed at Hoteliers, Decorators, Public Relations, Social Communicators, Planners, Students and any professional who wants to expand their knowledge.
– Participation diploma endorsed by AFWPI
– Support material
– Valet parking
– Coffee break
– Permanent coffee station
For more information and cost: +507 6677-2659 / 6780-6657
[email protected] / www.prowepacademy.com