Simposio: Buenas Prácticas Clínicas
- Date: Saturday March 16, 2019
- Time: 8:00 am
- Venue: Instituto ISCIS (Instituto de Ciencias de la Salud)
- Address: Via España, edificio Torre Delta, Piso 18. (Detras de la estación del metro de la Iglesia el Carmen)
Bella Vista, Panama
- Price: $107.00, $128.40
- Categories: Education (Workshops and Courses) - Other
On Saturday, March 16 from 8:00 A.M. The Good Clinical Practices symposium will be held at the ISCIS Institute. A symposium where you will have the opportunity to know all the most relevant aspects in topics such as:
– Introduction to clinical research.
– Research ethics.
– Ethical conduct of the researcher.
– Responsibility of the researcher.
– Informed consent and its application.
– Serious, not serious, adverse events and their reports.
– Ethics committees.
– Monitoring, audits and inspections.
– File in research (Source Document and CRF).
– Regulatory documents.
– Protection of human beings: Confidentiality and privacy.
For more information:
Tel .: 392-6740 / 392-6741 · Cel: 68420911/62419896
Email: [email protected]
Click on the tickets button and you can view in detail the investment cost.