Taller Básico: SOS Primeros Auxilios para Eventos
For the first time in Panama, the first “Basic Workshop: SOS First Aid for Events” will be held on January 16, 2019 at The Bristol Hotel from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. We will have 2 expert speakers on the subject: Dr. Ilis Guevara, Doctor of Medicine and Surgery and Regina Ortíz, Wedding & Event Planner.
You will learn a variety of topics that will help you in all your events:
– Recognize the signs that a person needs Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
– Describe all the steps of the survival chain.
– Describe the importance of high-quality CPR and its impact on survival.
– Describe the technique used to eliminate obstruction of the airway by foreign body in an adult or a child.
– Treat incidental trauma accidents with basic first aid techniques.
Seats are limited. For more information contact us at the numbers: 6677-2659 / 6780-6657 or email [email protected]