Taller de Construcción de Bambú
We invite you to participate in a great innovative experience in building in the “Bamboo Construction Workshop”, led by Jörg Stamm, the most admired bamboo structure builder in the world, in collaboration with the architects Patrick Dillon and Roger Martínez Díaz. This Workshop is composed of short sections of theory, followed by extensive practical training.
Work teams will be formed, led by the experts, who will build a gazebo-like modular structure. This will be a basic level, which does not require previous experience. It will be held from November 20 to 24, at the Francisco Arias Paredes Park. The quotas are limited (25). You must register by October 30th through: [email protected]
– Material and work tools
– International instructors
– Safety equipment
– Instructional materials
– Coffee breaks and 3 lunches
– Participation certificate
– Completion toast
– Tuesday 20 at 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm Conference and registration at Plaza Francisco Arias Paredes.
– Wednesday 21 to Friday 23 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Teacher’s workshop and modular construction.
– Saturday 24 from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Final touches, toasts and inauguration of the structure.
Jörg Stamm: admired builder of bamboo structures worldwide, he has shared his knowledge in countries on all continents. His technique mixes contemporary European design with traditional bamboo carpentry.
Click on the tickets button and you can see the details of the costs!
For more information visit the links attached.