2do Taller de Krav Maga Street Defence
Krav Maga Street Defense, as a system of combat and self-defense, is an evolution of the traditional krav mage, developed by “Michael Rüppel” in 1999. Today the system is recognized worldwide as a modern and highly effective concept of personal defense. His reputation has led him to be part of the training of several police forces and special forces in Germany, Israel, USA, China, among others.
Krav Maga Street Defense is an optimal system of self defense because it does not see itself as a martial art, but as a highly efficient system to avoid and / or face dangerous situations.
This workshop is aimed at all public, as well as people dedicated to the protection and safety
For 2 days you will see:
• Methods of defense against one or several attackers, in response to a wide and varied range of attacks.
• Aggressions without weapons (hitting, kicking, grabbing and strangulation).
• Assaults with knives (knives, knives, machetes).
• Aggressions with forceful weapons (batons, police batons, sticks, bottles, stones).
• Disarmament and defense techniques against firearm bearers
For more information write to [email protected] or visit the links attached.