Actualización en Arbitraje Nacional e Internacional
- Date: Wednesday July 17, 2019
- Time: 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Price: $500.00
- Categories: Education (Workshops and Courses) - Other
In the framework of the XXV anniversary of CeCAP, the “Seminar” Update on National and International Arbitration will be held. “On Wednesday, July 17 and Thursday, July 18, from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm at the Hilton Hotel. and international, they will be in charge of dealing with different and interesting topics of Arbitration, through Conferences, Tables and Discussion Panels.
– Magisterial Conference: CeCAP Arbitration at the Service of the Business Community.
– Panel discussion 1: National Arbitration Where are we going?
A) Orality, New Technologies and the Use of International Standards.
B) Interaction of Arbitration and Judicial Courts.
C) Arbitration in Public Procurement.
– Discussion table 1: The Role of the Expert or Expert and its importance in the award.
– Magisterial Conference: Five and a half suggestions, with great respect and great affection, for
my friends referees.
– Panel Discussion 2: Overview of International Arbitration in the Energy Sectors,
Mining and Infrastructure.
A) Nature of the Controversy.
B) Impact of Regulatory Modifications.
C) Experiences of International Arbitration in the energy, mining and infrastructure sectors.
– Discussion Table 2: International Arbitration and the Participation of Non-Signatories of the
For more information, contact: 207-3423 / 46 / [email protected]
Click on the ticket button and you can see the rate detail!