Campamento de Verano 2018 – 2019
- Date: Tuesday February 12, 2019
- Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Venue: Biomuseo (Museo de la Biodiversidad)
- Address: Amador Causeway, edificio 136, Calzada de Amador, Apartado 0843-02931
- Price: $50.00
- Parking: Street, Parking Lot/Structure
- Categories: Kids & Family - Sports & Wellness
From Tuesday, 12 to Friday, February 15 the “Summer Camp 2018 – 2019” for children aged 7 to 10 years old will be conducted, where boys and girls can be explorers for a week, doing various educational and fun activities, and learning with biodiversity, agriculture, geology and archeology. Participants must bring their snack. The Camp will take place in the Biomuseo from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
To reserve your space, you must contact: [email protected] / 830-6700. They must be set aside and pre-paid.
** The Camp will be held for several weeks. To obtain information on all dates, see attached images or visit the links attached **
Click on the tickets button and you can see the cost detail!