If you want to live a magical experience, unique and unmatched in the midst of nature, then this adventure is exactly for you. Wild Panama invites you on April 19, 20 and 21 to camp on “Isla Escudo de Veraguas” and on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Ngäbe region.
Isla escudo, a remote island in the Caribbean waters full of lush jungle, impressive caves, palm forests and sea channels that resemble portals to surreal worlds, the perfect combination between two worlds.
Requirements and Recommendations for you to enjoy:
– Camping tent and sleeping bag or hammock.
– Equipment for snorkeling.
– Canvas in case it rains.
– Bags for personal garbage, wet clothes, items that can spill, etc.
– Personal medications.
– Basic personal hygiene items (towel, soap, toothpaste, etc.).
– Personal care items (sunscreen, mosquito repellent, moisturizer).
– Complete clothing changes including shoes.
Book now your quota, they are limited!
The investment cost includes:
– Private transportation from Panama-Bocas del Toro (roundtrip)
– Marine transport
– Isla Escudo Tour
– Entrance and camping permits in a protected area
– Kitchen equipment
If you want to know and know more information visit the links attached.
Click on the ticket button and you can see the cost!