Carlos Vives en concierto
- Date: Saturday March 28, 2020
- Time: 7:00 pm
- Venue: Amador Convention Center (Viejo Figali / Plaza Figali & Convention Center)
- Address: Via Causeway (Amador), Proyecto Panamá Canal Village, Corregimiento de Ancón
- Price: $35.00, $75.00, $120.00, $170.00, $280.00
- Parking: Street, Parking Lot/Structure
- Categories: Music - Nightlife
Renowned Colombian artist “Carlos Vives” arrives to fall in love with his tour entitled “Concert not to sit”. The singer will make the audience dance, who will delight in the varied and complete repertoire he will be performing this special night. An unprecedented show that will leave you musically ecstatic.
The singer-songwriter “Gusi” will do the same on stage, interpreting his successes with his original style and his fusion of rhythms that includes vallenato, cumbia, pop and rock.
What better way to share with that special person, than attending this great concert, which will be held in Plaza Amador on Saturday, March 28, at 7:00 pm
Tickets on sale at TicketPlus. Click on the tickets button and you can see the details of the tickets!
Carlos Alberto Vives Restrepo, Colombian singer, actor and composer, known for merging Colombian music such as cumbia and vallenato with pop and rock. He has won two Grammy Awards and fourteen Latin Grammy Awards.
“Gusi”, is a Colombian singer and composer born in Venezuela, the son of Colombian parents and with Colombian customs. ingrained He is recognized in Latin America for mixing Colombian music such as vallenato and cumbia with pop from his stage with Beto in the Gusi & Beto group.