Ciclo Gael García Bernal
- Date: Wednesday June 12, 2019 - Friday June 14, 2019
- Time: See Event Description
- Venue: Cine Universitario
- Address: Vía Simón Bolívar (Transístmica) con la intercepción de la Vía Manuel Espinosa Batista y José De Fábrega, en la Universidad de Panamá al lado de la Caja de Ahorros
El Cangrejo, Panama
- Price: Free
- Parking: Street, Parking Lot/Structure
- Categories: Arts & Culture - Free
Until Friday, June 14, will be presenting the “CYCLE GAEL GARCÍA BERNAL”, proposed by students of the School of Philosophy of the Faculty of Humanities. Come and enjoy a compendium that materializes the story of this extraordinary actor. The following films will be screened:
– Wednesday 12 (03:00 / 05:00 and 07:00 pm)
Motorcycle diaries (Argentina 2004) by Walter Salles: in 1952 Ernesto “Che” Guevara and a friend toured several countries in South America and came into contact with people and situations that changed their lives.
– Thursday 13 (04:00 and 06:30 P.M)
Babel (France 2006) by Alejandro González Iñárritu: in the desert of Morocco a couple confronts the tragedy, in a story that involves four different families.
– Friday 14 (03:30 and 06:15 P.M)
Amores perros (Mexico 2000) by Alejandro González Iñárritu: from a car accident the life of a model, a pepenador and a boy in love with his sister-in-law are intertwined.
The Cycle will be screened in University Cinema. Free entrance.
Gael García Bernal: Mexican actor, producer and director, winner of the Golden Globe for his performance in the Mozart in the Jungle series. He has starred in films in Mexico, United States, Argentina, Spain, Chile, Bolivia, France and Brazil, six in total of his career, they were nominated for the Oscar Award. Among his most recognized films are Amores perros, Y tu mamá también, El crimen del padre Amaro, Private lives, Motorcycle diaries, Babel, among others.
For more information visit the links for more information.