Cirque Du Soleil: OVO
- Date: Tuesday November 12, 2019 - Sunday November 17, 2019
- Time: See Event Description
- Venue: Amador Convention Center (Viejo Figali / Plaza Figali & Convention Center)
- Address: Via Causeway (Amador), Proyecto Panamá Canal Village, Corregimiento de Ancón
- Price: $32.00, $48.00, $60.00, $88.00
- Parking: Street, Parking Lot/Structure
- Categories: Arts & Culture - Kids & Family
“OVO” is an ecosystem brimming with life. Insects work, play, fight and seek love in a continuous waste of energy and movement. Your home is a world of biodiversity, beauty, bustling action and moments of quiet emotion. Insects are stunned and feel an intense curiosity when a mysterious egg that represents the enigma and the cycles of their lives appears among them.
“OVO” is the impressive show for the whole family that the famous “Cirque Du Soleil” will present. Colorful scenes, fantasy characters (amazing ants, flexible dragonfly, silk spiders, colorful ecosystem, crazy crickets), fabulous costumes, amazing stunts.
This will be a fascinating staging that you can enjoy from Tuesday 12 to Sunday, November 17, at the Amador Convention Center.
– Tuesday to Friday at 08:00 PM
– Saturday at 04:00 P.M and 08:00 P.M
– Sunday at 05:00 P.M
Tickets are on sale at Panatickets. Click on the ticket button and you will be able to see the ticket details!
For more information visit the attached links.