Concurso de Disfraces Reciclados 2019
Celebrating the 5th Panama 2019 Recycling Week, we invite children between 4 and 12 years old to participate in the Second Costumes Contest made with recycled materials.
The same will take place on Sunday, May 19, at AltaPlaza Mall (Level 2, in front of Stevens), during the Family Fair “3R: Education and Fun to Be Sustainable”.
The inscriptions must be made through the website: https://concurso-de-disfraces-reciclados-2019.eventbrite.com, until Saturday May 18, at 06:00 P.M.
Participants must be present 15 minutes before the start of the event, which will begin promptly at 02:00 P.M, to confirm the order of participation.
This contest aims to raise awareness among children about the need to care for the environment in which they live, practicing the 3Rs, encouraging their creativity.
* Children from 4 to 12 years old participate.
* The first 3 places will be awarded.
* The creativity, design and diversity of the materials used will be evaluated.
* The materials used to make the disguise must be previously used materials (reused), for example: plastics, newspapers, boxes, paper, cardboard, etc.
* Costumes can be complemented with new materials, in less quantity than those reused. The use of makeup or masks is allowed.
* Costumes must be made with recycled materials, purchased costumes are not accepted.
For more information:
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: Panama Recycling Week or visit the links attached.