Cuentos con Sol y Agua
- Date: Saturday March 30, 2019
- Time: 3:00 pm
- Venue: Biblioteca Nacional Ernesto J. Castillero R.
- Address: Está ubicada dentro del Parque Recreativo Omar, en avenida Belisario Porras "Vía Porras"
San Francisco, Panama
- Price: Free
- Parking: Street, Parking Lot/Structure
- Categories: Free - Kids & Family
This coming Saturday, March 30, will be held in the Children’s Room of the National Library the “Tales with Sun and Water” a special feature in the month of Women, stories of the brave “Citadines without Bambalinas.” This will be a great event for the enjoyment and recreation of the whole family and is totally free.
Organized by the Panamanian History Narration Network and the National Library.
For more information call +507 221-8360