They are all invited to the “Downhill Fest”, it will be two days of exciting skate races, where the legendary hill of El Mirador del Valle de Anton will be taken. Years being dreamed as a track for competition now ready to be skated, 2.8 km of course with 12 curves and 2 technical slides. They will be welcomed with music and ambience by Beerave, and food and pints by Chorrera X Homebrew.
The event will be held on Saturday 27 and Sunday 28 April from 8:00 a.m. as follows:
– Saturday, April 27: practice runs on the track and bracket formation.
– Sunday, April 28: races.
The registration to the competition includes:
– Transportation from the Pan-American Highway to the place of the event.
– Space for camping the nights of Friday 26 and Saturday 27 (if you need to set aside a campsite, notify when registering).
-Safety along the track.
– Breakfast for Saturday and Sunday.
– Hydration during the event (practice and competition) … we are friendly with the environment so … bring your thermos!
– Use of the street and mobilization to the track during the days of practice and competition.
If you are not a competitor and you want to camp and be part of the event, the cost is $ 20 (for the two nights of Friday 27 and Saturday 28), this includes camping and use of the facilities, plus transportation to the hill. There will be food sales on the camping site!
For additional information and registration visit the links attached.