Expo Regalo 2018
- Date: Tuesday December 18, 2018 - Monday December 24, 2018
- Time: See Event Description
- Venue: Amador Convention Center (Viejo Figali / Plaza Figali & Convention Center)
- Address: Via Causeway (Amador), Proyecto Panamá Canal Village, Corregimiento de Ancón
- Price: Free, $1.50, $3.00
- Parking: Street, Parking Lot/Structure
- Categories: Kids & Family - Other
Be part of the most fabulous shopping experience of the holiday season in “Expo Regalo 2018”. It is the largest fair with the largest variety of articles and exhibitors, where the public can buy everything you need to make your Christmas the most beautiful and special. It will be 7 days to exhibit, sell and buy.
Attendees can enjoy the different attractions and activities such as: live music, Christmas carols, activities for the little ones in the house, inflatable games, Plaza la Navidad where they will find Santa’s house with a totally Christmas atmosphere, fireworks, and many other options.
Among the artists who will meet to delight the audience will be: Iván Barrios, Gabriela Herrera, Quique Peña and his Gente Clave, Rabanes, Wichy Camacho and his Orchestra, Luis Morales Brown and his orchestra, Omslig D ‘León. The animation will be in charge of Bettina Romina.
– From December 18 to 21 from 4:00 p.m. to 12:00 p.m.
– December 22 and 23 from 12:00 p.m. to 12:00 p.m.
– December 24 from 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm
For those who wish to reserve a stand, they can access the following link: http://exporegalo.com.pa/reserva-tu-stand/.
Click on the ticket button and you can see the details of the tickets!