Francofonía 2019: Good France
- Date: Thursday March 21, 2019
- Time: See Event Description
- Venue: Múltiples localizaciones
- Address: Múltiples localizaciones
- Categories: Food & Drink - Kids & Family
As part of the activities of the “Francophonie 2019” to be held this March, we invite you to enjoy “Good France”. This is the largest dinner in the world, where French gastronomy is celebrated, bringing together more than 5000 chefs on the 5 continents in 2019. In Panama, 5 participating chefs will pay homage to the excellence of French cuisine with a dinner on the 21st March, 2019 in different locations.
1. Petit Paris: Mireya Valencia / 391-8778
2. Madrigal Laboratory: Andrés Madrigal / 211-1956
3. The Kafet ‘: Stéphane Dias / 232-0682
4. Atelier Cocina Studio: Rigoberto Macias / 6206-4838
5. Cerro Brujo: Patricia Miranda Allen / 6669-9196 (Chiriquí)
“For reservations, schedule and price information should consult with restaurants.”
In the framework of the 49th anniversary of the Francophonie, Festival of the French language, the diplomatic representations of the countries of the International Organization of la Francophonie (OIF) represented in Panama (France, Belgium, Canada, Costa Rica, Egypt, Haiti, Kosovo, Mexico, Switzerland, Uruguay, Argentina, Morocco, Dominican Republic) together with the French Alliance, will be organizing throughout the month of March the 2019 edition of the Month of La Francophonie in Panama.
The French Alliance of David and the French International Lyceum are added to this organization to offer the public a wide range of cultural activities with concerts, exhibitions, world cinema and performing arts, completely free of charge!