Impacto de las Nuevas Tecnologías en el Ejercicio de la Abogacía
- Date: Wednesday February 19, 2020
- Time: 8:30 am
- Venue: Hotel El Panamá
- Address: Vía España 111, calle Eusebio A. Morales, P.O. Box 0816-06754
El Cangrejo, Panamá
- Price: $75.00, $250.00, $350.00, $450.00
- Parking: Street, Valet, Parking Lot/Structure
- Categories: Education (Workshops and Courses) - Other
Are you prepared for the impact of new technologies in the practice of law? This Wednesday, February 19 and Thursday, February 20, starting at 8:30 a.m. The congress “Impact of New Technologies in the Practice of Law will be held at the El Panama Hotel.”
A congress where some topics to be discussed are:
– The constitutionalization of the new digital rights.
– The transnationalization of commercial law in the 21st century and the phenomenon of tax haven.
– Challenges of the Advocacy against the bills that regulate the services of resident agent.
– Artificial intelligence and Online Arbitration.
This congress includes certificate of participation, participant kit, coffee breaks, lunch, opening cocktail and closing.
Click on the ticket button and you can see the investment cost in detail.
For more information visit the attached links.