Jornada de Donación de Sangre
- Date: Tuesday August 13, 2019
- Time: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Venue: Universidad Católica Santa María USMA
- Address: Avenida Ricardo J Alfaro, Frente al Edificio de Los Libertadores.
- Categories: Kids & Family - Other
“Blood Donation Day” for the benefit of patients of the Oncology Hospital. Remember that to donate is to live. Spread the word, and assist with your family and friends, together donate life. This will be on August 13 and will take place at the Santa María Catholic University, back of building B, from 09:00 A. M to 01:00 P. M.
To donate blood it is necessary:
– Be of legal age
– Not suffer from any sexually transmitted disease
– Not having ingested alcoholic beverages in the last 48 hours
– To have good health
– Not suffer from epilepsy, hepatitis, malaria, cancer.
Society must raise awareness that all people are vulnerable and at some time may require a transfusion. Contribute to a noble cause.
For more information, contact: 230-8303 or whatsapp: 6681-6707, also email: [email protected] or visit the attached links.