Mes de los Océanos
- Date: Saturday September 14, 2019 - Sunday September 15, 2019
- Time: See Event Description
- Venue: Biomuseo (Museo de la Biodiversidad)
- Address: Amador Causeway, edificio 136, Calzada de Amador, Apartado 0843-02931
- Price: Free
- Parking: Street, Parking Lot/Structure
- Categories: Free - Kids & Family
Biomuseo invites you on Saturday, September 14 and Sunday, September 15, for an educational and fun weekend, with the different activities you will be doing, they are free and are ideal to enjoy with your family.
– Visiting expert: Yehudi Rodríguez Nafisa of RAMSAR will be exhibiting on the Hammerhead Sharks of Chame Bay. At 3:00 pm. Biomuseum Hall.
– The study and conservation of sharks and rays of the Caribbean, exposes Rachel Graham of MARALLIANCE. At 3:00 pm. Biomuseum Hall
– To recycle !, recycling training with Costa Recicla. At 10:00 am.
– Spicy !, visit the temporary exhibition and enjoy a market of handmade spicy sauces made in Panama. From 10:00 A.M.
Visit the links for more information.