Mindfulness en la Naturaleza | Taller Una Mente Sana
A Serene Mind is a practical-experiential workshop in which children and adolescents are introduced to mindfulness practices through games and different exercises such as attention to breathing, the senses, conscious eating, bodily sensations, movement and contemplation of nature.
Some benefits of practicing mindfulness:
• Learn to deal with situations of stress in a healthy way.
• Achieve a better management of uncomfortable or overwhelming emotions.
• Strengthening attention and concentration.
• Strengthening feelings of empathy towards themselves and towards others.
What the One Serene Mind Workshop includes:
• Mindfulness exercises through breathing, senses, movement and play.
• Exercise of mindfulness in nature.
• Audios for practice at home, course manual and snack.
• Attend comfortable clothes and shoes.
• They should bring a yoga mat and a simple cushion for some of the exercises.
• Small groups, limited places.
The appointment is in the Metropolitan Park the following days and times.
• Thursday June 06 09:00 AM to 12:00. Teenagers
• Friday, June 7 from 9:00 AM to 12:00. Children from 7 to 9 years old.
• Friday, June 7 from 01:00 P.M to 04 P.M. Children from 10 to 13 years old.
If you want to know more about the innovative technique of mindfulness, do not miss this great opportunity, empower yourself with knowledge.
For more information and registration write to 6948-4932 or visit the links attached.