“Mom Walking Group” Panamá
- Date: Sunday July 14, 2019
- Time: 9:00 am
- Venue: Administración del Canal de Panamá
- Address: Av Octavio Mendez Pereira
- Parking: Street, Parking Lot/Structure
- Categories: Other - Sports & Wellness
“Mom Walking Group” Panama. Did you know? In many cities around the world there are regular meetings of moms who share their experiences with babies, relax and get to know the city together. This will be the 2nd experience in Panama City, they will grow together as a tribe with their ideas, contributions and laughter. It will be this July 14 in “Administration Building” of the Panama Canal at 9:00 a.m.
* Babies play on the lawn and do a directed activity with Professor Atlas Book & Learning Kit.
* Moms do yoga stretches and a little exercise with Antonieta from Nova Training Center.
You must carry a backpack with:
– Hydration for you and your baby
– Ergonomic baby carrier (avoid cars, it is a long ladder)
– Sun protection + lenses / caps.
– Clothing and sports shoes / comfortable
– A blanket to put on the floor
– Something rich and healthy to share (nothing big, remember the weight)
For more information, visit the links attached. The event is free, requires prior registration.