Taller de Electrónica – Creaciones con Lilypad
- Date: Saturday August 24, 2019
- Time: See Event Description
- Venue: Domo Harmodius Arias Madrid Campus (Universidad de Panamá)
- Address: Campus Universitario Harmodio Arias Madrid
- Price: $25.00
- Parking: Street, Parking Lot/Structure
- Categories: Education (Workshops and Courses) - Other
Take your first steps in the world of electronics with the “Electronics Workshop – Creations with Lilypad”, to be held at the Dome of the University of Panama on Saturday, August 24. There will be 2 sessions:
– First session 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
– Second session 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
This workshop combines art and electronics. You will work with Arduino LilyPad, a microcontroller for projects in textiles, paper electronics and much more. You will learn about basic electronics principles, use of microcontrollers, materials for electronic textiles, and other topics.
The workshop is aimed at people 10 years and older and will be held at the first Makerspace in Panama! You can see 3D printers in use, milling machines and laser cutting.
For group purchases or more information contact: 6549-2825. Click on the ticket button and you can see the cost details!
Turing School of Robotics: STEM Education Experts. They create laboratories for learning the different STEM areas at secondary and university level.