Taller de liderazgo y excelencia para equipos comprometidos
The Disney Way invites you to enroll in the “Leadership and Excellence Workshop for Committed Teams”. This will be a conference where the renowned Dr. Disneyland “Jeff Barnes” will participate in a true educational experience, through professional tools for attendees to become a Magic Leader with legacy, to transform their organizations and transmit their knowledge efficiently.
– Listen to the Park: 7 leadership lessons from the happiest place on earth.
– Manage your emotionality as a leader in a more intelligent way, aligned with the work culture to foster positive and lasting results.
– Maintain the values and vision of your organization in times of change.
– Think big: how to be the hero of your own story.
– Experiential process, practical and exceptionally connected with what each team is and needs.
– An experience specially designed for each team to discover, define, develop and build their own working principles based on the Disney model.
“Jeff Barnes” is an international speaker and dean of student success at California Baptist University in Riverside, teaches the only accredited university course in the world on the history of Disneyland. Author of the best-selling books, “The Wisdom of Walt” and “Beyond The Wisdom of Walt”, leadership lessons.
The Workshop will be held on Friday, January 24, 2020, at the Waldorf Astoria from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm. Pre-sale tickets.
Includes: Coffee Breaks, lunch, work materials and certificate of attendance. Click on the ticket button and you will be able to see the ticket details!
For information and reservations contact: 6625-9666 / [email protected]