Taller de narración oral
- Date: Saturday June 15, 2019
- Time: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Venue: Universidad de Panamá
- Address: Vía Simón Bolívar (Transístmica) con la intercepción de la Vía Manuel Espinoza Batista y José De Fábrega
El Cangrejo, Panama
- Price: $120.00
- Parking: Street, Parking Lot/Structure
- Categories: Education (Workshops and Courses) - Other
Oral narration workshop. A space for the development of oral expression and an approach to the imaginary of stories. Which will be taught by the writer, essayist and Panamanian oral narrator Carlos Fong, on Saturdays 15, 22 and 29 of June from 9:30 am to 12:30 md in the Simón Bolívar Interamerican Library of the University of Panama.
Basic tools to encourage reading and creative thinking from orality.
Ideal for teachers, students, librarians, parents and the general public.
You will see:
– Differences between reading, telling and telling.
– The choice of the story.
– Types of stories.
– The artifices of the oral story.
– The imaginary of children’s stories.
– Basic notions of children’s literature.
– The poetic spaces.
– Awareness exercises.
– The body as language.
For information and registration: [email protected] / (507) 6403-2517 Click on the tickets button and you can see the details of the investment!
Carlos Fong: He was born in Panama City in 1967. He has participated in important projects around the animation of reading and creative thinking with bookstores, publishers and cultural foundations. I have published several articles in national newspapers and magazines about culture, identity and literature. She has organized storytelling meetings and participated in the International Book Fair of Panama since its creation, telling stories of oral tradition.