Taller Ser, ver y lucir mejor
“The image is not only constituted by physical appearance, but by attitude, personality and behavior”. Learn more about image and how to complement it with the appropriate wardrobe in the “Workshop: Be, see and look better” given by Lula Kiah at the La Caleta Room at the Sheraton Grand Hotel at 6:00 p.m.
“Be, see and look better”: Aimed at women of different ages to give them ideas and motivate them to get the most out of their wardrobe.
– Image tips to dress better
– Wardrobe consistent with your lifestyle, smart shopping
– 10 innovative ways to update your style
– The color of your hair, does it reflect your age?
– Colors, can they age or rejuvenate you?
– The magic lines in clothing, the fastest way to lose weight
– Fashion, a reflection of today’s society and as a means of communication
LULA KIAH is the founder of Style Innovators, a corporate image firm in New York City, Denver and Chicago, United States. Through this firm, Lula has offered image consulting services to more than 4,000 people and businesses, on five continents.
Lula is frequently invited to radio and television programs. Recently, Lula was interviewed by ABC Channel. He currently has his own style segment on the Univision television network.
For more information, call or write by WhatsApp to the telephone numbers: (507) 6780-4680 or (507) 6306-8227
Tickets available in Audiofoto Altaplaza and Multiplaza, also in TicketPlus. Click on the ticket button and you can see the details of the tickets!