Vida Primal & Salud hormonal óptima
- Date: Tuesday October 22, 2019
- Time: 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- Venue: American Trade Hotel
- Address: Casco Antiguo, Av. A, Plaza Herrera, calle José de Obaldía, entre calles 9 y 10
Casco Viejo, San Felipe, Panamá
- Parking: Street, Valet
- Categories: Education (Workshops and Courses) - Other
For Mars, October 22 at the American Trade Hotel from 9:00 am to 11:00 am, “Primal Life & Optimal Hormone Health” will be held by Jay Matos and Ximena de la Sierra. Be part of an ancestral encounter. A journey in which you will return to your true essence as a human being. Recover your evolutionary perfection to live a long and functional life.
We humans are chemistry and an essential part of that chemistry is the hormonal balance that dictates and governs everything. When your hormones are optimized, your physical and mental health return to their original optimal state. We achieve this with a clean, ancestral and primal keto lifestyle aligned with our 4 million year evolution.
This call will cover the following topics:
* The optimal diet for female hormones.
* How you can make your body a functional machine through metabolic flexibility.
* Why women need more meat and less grain to achieve hormonal health.
* Fuel to regulate your energy levels, metabolic flexibility, achieve mental clarity and stable concentration.
For more information, visit the attached links.