XIII Festival Internacional de Música Alfredo de Saint Malo 2019
- Date: Saturday June 8, 2019
- Time: 4:30 pm
- Venue: Biblioteca Nacional Ernesto J. Castillero R.
- Address: Está ubicada dentro del Parque Recreativo Omar, en avenida Belisario Porras "Vía Porras"
San Francisco, Panama
- Parking: Street, Parking Lot/Structure
- Categories: Arts & Culture - Music
“XIII Alfredo de Saint Malo International Music Festival 2019”, will be dedicated to the 500 years of academic music of Panama, every night of the concert a piece of Panamanian composers will be presented, making a tour through who were the main exponents of music composition academic of Panama.
The concert of this musical evening will be in charge of “Tango F-31” this June 8 at the National Library Ernesto J. Castillero R. from 4:30 P.M. The quintet was born in Medellín in 2011 from the initiative of musicians of the city who found in the tango the expression of a city experience.
The aesthetics of F-31 is based on a knowledge of the history and tradition of tango, of the interpretation and trends that marked the evolution of the genre, of the study of the composers who are referents of these musics; accordingly, F-31 proposes a dialogue between that historical background and the creative contribution that the musicians’ academic training provides and their experience in different scenarios of world music. The quintet will also be giving a conversation in the place.
– Diana Carolina Granda Mazo (Piano)
– Paulo Cesar Parra (Double Bass)
– Marco Blandón (Bandoneón)
– David Mira (Guitar)
– Sebastián Montoya (Violin)
– Marcelo Tommasi (Guest Singer)
The entrance will be voluntary donation. For more information, contact: +507 260-0645 or visit the links attached.